Sunday, May 07, 2006

Introduction

I attended Western Washington University from 1991 until graduation in 1995, and for the first three years of my studies, I lived in Ridgeway Omega, a dorm perched on a hillside above campus in the Ridgeway complex.

Since it has been nearly ten years since my graduation, I wanted to share some photos and anecdotes remembering the fun times had, friends made and lessons learned.

UPDATE:

In early April 2006, a group of former Omega residents gathered at Buca De Beppo in Kirkland to feast on Italian vittles and reminisce. This first batch of photos is from our luncheon.


The next set is of our (me, Isaac, Jason, Doug, Clarissa, Steve and Kim) trip to WWU, and back to Omega. For pictures of the rest of our trip, see my 'main' blog at http://sloppyjoe72.blogspot.com/

Finally, Isaac has lent me a bunch of old photos from life in Omega in the early to mid-90s. His supplement mine which I started this blog with last year.


Feel free to add your own comments or anecodotes by clicking on the 'comments' icon. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home